SUNSET YOGA & MEDITATION AT ELKHART LAKE FIREMAN’S PARK – Wednesday, Aug. 19th, 6:30pm-7:45pm. This special event is being held outdoors (weather permitting) at the Elkhart Lake Fireman’s Park located at 411 S Lake St, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Pre-register or drop-ins welcomed. This is an all levels class for ages 14 yrs and older and perfect for beginners or experienced yogis. You can read the class description by visiting our weekly schedule.
WEEKLY YOGA IN THE PARK (outdoor class, Sundays 9-9:45am) – This class is held outdoors (weather permitting) at the Elkhart Lake Fireman’s Park located at 411 S Lake St, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Pre-register or drop-ins welcomed.$12 per person, includes yoga and a day pass for the park ($10 for Elkhart Lake Fireman’s Park Season Pass holders which will be verified the day of class. Please bring your pass with you to receive the reduced price and pay at the time of class). Sorry, YogaLoft class passes cannot be used for this class. Learn more here!
QIGONG & MEDITATION (outdoor classes with Alan Vodicka) CANCELLED THROUGH AUGUST 12 AND WILL RESUME AFTER THAT, WATCH THE SCHEDULE– These classes are being held outdoors at Deland Home Park located on 4th St. and Erie Ave. in Sheboygan. In the event of rain or inclement weather, class will be held in-studio at YogaLoft. $15 per class or use you class pass. Sign-up here!
YogaLoft is offering select classes in-studio with a maximum of 3-5 students per class, depending on style. Some of these classes are also being live streamed so you can continue to practice online. Pre-registration is required (please do not drop-in) and we ask that you follow these guidelines when attending in-studio classes:
- Pre-registration required, sign up for classes through our website or use the mindbody app.
- Face masks/coverings required, please come prepared wearing your own mask/covering and keep it securely over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Bring your own mat, props or a towel(s) with you to cover any studio props you may use during this session and water. If you do not bring your own props or a towel, you may not be allowed to participate or use studio props.
- Practice social distancing at all times and please wait in the lobby while the previous person is setting up in-studio and set yourself up 6 feet away from others.
- Use the restroom and wash your hands before arriving at the studio (to reduce public use of our restroom).
- Please stay away from idle/unnecessary chatter – this is a great time to observe silence.
- Do not attend in-studio classes if you have symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 (or any cough, sneezing, seasonal allergies, fever, etc).
- Because in-studio class size is reduced, when you register for class you are claiming one of the limited spots. In the event that you need to cancel your visit, refunds may not be given and sessions may not be posted back to your account.
*Instructors will be sanitizing common areas and the studio between classes, there will be no hands on adjustments at this time and windows will be kept open when weather allows.
Create an Online Account
Go to the Log In/Register tab at the top right hand corner of any page and follow the prompts to create a YogLoft mind body account. You can use your account to stay up to date on your account information such as how many passe you’ve used, have remaining and when they expire. If you already have an account and accidentally create another one, that’s OK, we’ll link your accounts so your so your account history will still be accessible.
Purchase a Gift Certificate Online, print at home, and include in your card (or email it). For birthdays, anniversaries, or anytime, give the gift of yoga!