YOGA & 12-STEP CLASSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT YOGALOFT – Mondays, beginning September 14, 7:15-8:30pm. $10, we ask that you pre-register as space is limited at this time. This class is facilitated by Rachel Nick and is inspired by the 12-Step meeting format and materials, but also includes Yoga & Eastern philosophy. It is not meant to replace any other 12-step work or meetings, yet is available to anyone who has been effected by substance abuse or co-dependency, whether their own or someone else’s, and is interested in exploring self-recovery and healing through these models and within a small, supportive group environment. Class will include teachings on yoga & meditation and guided exercises will be offered when pertinent to the 12-Step and other class material, but participation is not required. This is not a traditional physical yoga class, though basic poses may be discussed and explored as a means to further self-understanding, recovery and growth.
YogaLoft is offering select classes in-studio with a maximum of 3-5 students per class, depending on style. Some of these classes are also being live streamed so you can continue to practice online. Pre-registration is required (please do not drop-in) and we ask that you follow these guidelines when attending in-studio classes:
- Pre-registration required, sign up for classes through our website or use the mindbody app.
- Face masks/coverings required, please come prepared wearing your own mask/covering and keep it securely over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Bring your own mat, props or a towel(s) with you to cover any studio props you may use during this session and water. If you do not bring your own props or a towel, you may not be allowed to participate or use studio props.
- Practice social distancing at all times and please wait in the lobby while the previous person is setting up in-studio and set yourself up 6 feet away from others.
- Use the restroom and wash your hands before arriving at the studio (to reduce public use of our restroom).
- Please stay away from idle/unnecessary chatter – this is a great time to observe silence.
- Do not attend in-studio classes if you have symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 (or any cough, sneezing, seasonal allergies, fever, etc).
- Because in-studio class size is reduced, when you register for class you are claiming one of the limited spots. In the event that you need to cancel your visit, refunds may not be given and sessions may not be posted back to your account.
*Instructors will be sanitizing common areas and the studio between classes, there will be no hands on adjustments at this time and windows will be kept open when weather allows.
Create an Online Account
Go to the Log In/Register tab at the top right hand corner of any page and follow the prompts to create a YogLoft mind body account. You can use your account to stay up to date on your account information such as how many passe you’ve used, have remaining and when they expire. If you already have an account and accidentally create another one, that’s OK, we’ll link your accounts so your so your account history will still be accessible.
Purchase a Gift Certificate Online, print at home, and include in your card (or email it). For birthdays, anniversaries, or anytime, give the gift of yoga!