YogaLoft is embracing change.
For over 15 years, YogaLoft has had the privilege of serving our community and we appreciate each of you that has been a part of our studio. Although this is not an easy decision, YogaLoft has reached the end of it’s lease at our physical location and the most viable choice is to let go all operations as of Feb. 24th. The year 2020 has created many obstacles as well as many opportunities for us to value and reevaluate what we hold dear. While our Sheboygan yoga community is going through this transition, we hope yoga continues to be a valued part of your life.
The pandemic has taught us that strength in community is essential to the survival of any small business, and we look forward to making collaborative efforts to support and sustain yoga in our area. In the spirit of preserving what we can of the YogaLoft community, many of our instructors are transferring to Plymouth Yoga to teach and you can request to transfer your active unused sessions to Plymouth Yoga as well. Over the years, YogaLoft and Plymouth Yoga have operated as sister studios in creating opportunities to practice and study yoga, and Kaitlynn and the other teachers of Plymouth Yoga are looking forward to welcoming you to their studio, whether in person or virtually. Please feel free to communicate directly with your teacher before or after class or via email about when and how you can continue practicing with them after Feb. 24th and read the following information on how to have your remaining class pass sessions transferred to Plymouth Yoga.
Here’s how to transfer your class pass:
- By Feb. 24th you will need to contact us at email@example.com with a request to have your unused class pass sessions transferred (only active, unused session as of Feb. 25th are eligible to be transferred, previously extended class pass are not eligible to be transferred).
- Your remaining class pass session will be transferred after Feb. 24th and may take a few days to process. The transfer will be complete by March 1st.
- Beginning March 1st, you be able to and will need to create an account with Plymouth Yoga (please see link and directions on how to do this below).
- Once transferred your class pass will be valid at Plymouth Yoga for 60 days.
- You will be able to use your class pass to attend in-studio and online classes with any instructor.
- Expired or previously extended class passes are not eligible to be transferred.