SoulCollage® Discover your wisdom. Change your world.
SoulCollage® is an easy, creative, and profoundly insightful collage process for self-discovery, acceptance and empowerment founded by Seena B. Frost, M.A., M.Div. Through SoulCollage® you will embrace and follow your own intuition developing self-trust and an inner sense of freedom. You will work directly with found images that are meaningful to you to create your own deck of 5″x8″collaged cards. Your SoulCollage® cards represent the many facets of yourself and your inner/outer guides and challengers that help you to grow. Creating cards helps you to access your own wisdom and point you toward your true self and highest potential. Anyone 18 yrs. or older can explore SoulCollage® with registered facilitator Rachel Nick. All materials are provided (though you may be asked to bring a scissors). You do not need prior experience, only a spark of interest and sincere desire to embrace the mystery and magic of this playful work.
Rachel Nick (pictured), owner of YogaLoft, has had the honor of being trained in the process of SoulCollage® by Mariaburna Sirabella and became a certified SoulCollage® Facilitator in 2020. In her own words, Rachel describes SoulCollage® as “The story of your life, of who you are. It’s a guiding light. The secrets of your soul unbridled, sacred and protected. A detailed map of your becoming.” Below is a glimpse of what you will have the opportunity to learn and practice in a SoulCollage® session, workshop or retreat. Watch our schedule for upcoming SoulCollage® events.
SoulCollage® Principles & Guidelines:
- You do not need to be an artist to do SoulCollage®.
- Non-judgement of self and others, we do not comment on other people’s work not even in admiration as this interrupts the process of self-discovery and healing.
- SoulCollage® meets you wherever you are in life and happens in the present moment, yet can heal the past and transform your future.
- No one may read or interpret SoulCollage® cards for another person, only for one’s self.
- The SoulCollage® structure of four suits plus transpersonal cards that add wholeness to your deck.
- “I Am One Who”… a process to speak from the unique voice of each card.
- Understanding that each card represents a part of yourself – it’s gifts and possible hindrances – and how to restore balance to you inner and outer lives.
- Understanding of the “One and the Many” SoulCollage® philosophy.
- Learn to consult your own cards by doing SoulCollage® readings for personal guidance. There may be no better place to receive support and clarity than your cards.
- SoulCollage® can be a life-long practice.
- Your SoulCollage® cards are for your personal use only.
- SoulCollage® cards are not to be copied, sold, traded, or bartered.
- SoulCollage® cards may only be copied by the card-maker to provide backup in case of loss.
- SoulCollage® is grateful to the artists and photographers who make this process possible. SoulCollage® seeks to be respectful of their rights under copyright law.